Quarterlette reserves the following rights in relation to article submissions on www.quarterlette.com:
2. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (a) edit the Content, (b) supplement or co-mingle the Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties, (c) remove the Content from Quarterlette.com; and (d) benefit commercially from the Content.
3. For Writers: In exchange for the exposure you will be given on Quarterlette.com if the editors choose to publish your article, you grant us non-exclusive rights to the Content including the perpetual and unconditional right to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, sell, perform, translate, and display the Content (including any drawings, images, sounds, video recordings, or other data embedded in the Content and including derivative works based on the Content) for any purpose and in any manner or medium anywhere.
4. By submitting your work to Quarterlette.com, you agree that you will not be getting paid or otherwise compensated for your content. If you are a writer looking for payment, please do not submit to this platform. This site is intended only for those who agree to receive exposure in exchange for their article. You acknowledge that you are not entitled to receive compensation or reimbursement of any kind for your Content.
5. If your Content is accepted for publication on the site, we will give you the choice as to whether you would like to post your name to be featured next to your work in addition to a website/blog that you would like to link back to in order to help further promote yourself, your work or a cause that is important to you (Quarterlette reserves the right to approve that specified link). Please understand, however, that we make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through our site.
6. You represent and warrant to us the following before submitting an article to The Site:
– That you are 18 years of age or older
– The Content will be an original work created by you that has not been published elsewhere.
– The Content will not contain any express or implied statements of fact that are untrue, false, or misleading
– The Content will not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party
– The Content will not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or unlawful material. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
7. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted on our site. We assume no responsibility or liability, which may arise from your Content.
8. You acknowledge that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, consulting or other such relationship between you or us (Quarterlette.com).
9. The terms of this Agreement are binding. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity.
10. Quarterlette.com reserves the right to alter any of the provisions and terms at any time.